Ten Things you did not know about women by Tea Leoni
1. Sorry, but we’re actually all not “a little gay.”
2. When “we” are pregnant, don’t ever tell anyone “we’re pregnant,” because “we’re” not.
3. We loosened the jar first.
4. It’s always, always better to go commando than to show up in tighty-whiteys.
5. If you take medicine for athlete’s foot, keep that little secret to yourself.
6. We know you know where the remote control, the dry cleaning, the ski equipment, the peanut butter, the nail clippers, and the toilet paper are located in the house we both live in, so knock it off with the “Honey, could you…?” crap.
7. If you’re wearing a baseball cap and you’re bald…you know we know, right?
8. Leave the low-on-the-toe loafers and heels to us. We don’t like for any of your shoes to resemble our shoes. Unless we’re talking cowboy boots, and, in that case, you better have the hat.
9. Supersecret: Unless we’re blind or have no night-light in the bathroom, the whole toilet-seat thing is exaggerated and meant to control you.
10. We only tell you the things we want you to know about us, and you can bet dollars to doughnuts there are more than ten of them.